Mac version is now uploaded.
Possession v17 Released! (Text Resizing)
V17 has been released. Demos probably won't be updated just for this. Basically the only changes are new settings for resizing the text.
- New font size and tooltip font size settings.
- New setting to make the buttons on the sidebar bigger (independent of font size)
- Game cheats screen now resizes if the UI scale setting is changed.
- Added a menu button to the main game screen that can be clicked to pull up the "pause" menu.
- The health bar is now drawn in color, fading from green to red depending on how hurt you are.
- The "close" button icon is now a "back" button since that's always how I thought about it anyway, which is why it's in the top left. Hopefully this change will stop its location being a thing people get weird about.
Note: There's no limit on how big/small you can resize the text, so it's possible to make things overflow if you make the text very large, or have huge UI scaling or a tiny window, or something.
I've tested it out and it works fine for what I consider several reasonable sizes, but it's possible I overlooked something or forgot to update an obscure screen to work with different text sizes.
Please report any wonkiness (aside from setting it to extreme values as mentioned above) as a bug.